Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014


SUMMER TRENDS I'VE BEEN LOVING: THE BOYFRIEND JEANS


Since summer is coming to an end and autumn is just around the corner, I thought I would have a look back on summer 2014 fashion trends I absolutely loved wearing.

The first trend I'd like to reflect on is one I think every fashionista has heard of by now - the boyfriend jeans. This type of loose-fitting and usually distressed jeans are a great way of adding a laid back touch to a fancier outfit, making the look more effortless or for just wearing with sneakers. It's such a versatile piece and I'd say it's more versatile than any other pair of jeans I've ever owned.

I went on ASOS.com to present to you some of my favourite pairs. I absolutely adore these!


Top Row: Left pair ; Middle pair ; Right pair             
Bottom Row: Left pair ; Middle pairRight pair

In my opinion, the most painful thing about buying summer pieces, is having to neglect them once the colder months are on your doorstep again. With boyfriend jeans, however, you can easily take a piece you've been loving all summer and incorporate it into your autumn wardrobe.  I know for certain that my pair will remain a great staple in my closet all year round.

What do you guys think about this trend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment